The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL (CAC) is a busy non-for-profit agency in Fort Myers. At CAC, we assess and treat children believed to have been physically or sexually abused or are at-risk of such abuse. We offer abuse determination services as well as therapeutic counseling, parenting education and prevention programs in Lee, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte Counties. CAC is currently seeking a bilingual part-time Clinical Therapist to work in our Labelle off-site location and Fort Myers office. This position will provide counseling services to children, adolescents and/or families in an individual or group setting regarding psychological or emotional problems as a result of physical, sexual, emotional abuse and/or domestic violence. Individual must be licensed or licensed eligible, reliable and detail oriented.
- Master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling or psychology
- Two years’ experience working with children
- Licensed or Licensed eligible
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual required
The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL is an equal opportunity employer.