Part-time Bilingual Assistant Neighborhood Resource Coordinator
The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL is looking for a bilingual part time Assistant Neighborhood Resource Coordinator to compassionately work and respond to the basic human needs of a culturally diverse population.
- Individual will be required to perform some community outreach, have the ability to communicate and coordinate between neighborhood agencies, providers and the county.
- Individual must also be able to provide reassurance and guidance to clients and families.
- Individual will assist in maintaining the emergency food pantry; keeping the pantry stocked with food for distribution while tracking incoming and outgoing inventory.
- The candidate must have effective verbal, written and organizational skills with the ability to maintain focus on numerous assigned tasks.
- This part time position is 20 hours per week, with flexibility to work more than 20 hours on occasion. Candidates must be bilingual.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and or move up to 10 to 25 pounds.
- Candidates must be willing to have a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
The Children’s Advocacy Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email or fax your resume to Carrie Root, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com