The Children's Advocacy Center of SWFL is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position with the Child Protection Team conducting assessment activities, forensic interviews, and coordinating services for children and their families. This position entails working as part of a multidisciplinary team evaluating cases of alleged child maltreatment. The chosen candidates will collaborate with law enforcement agencies as well as the legal, medical, mental health, and social service communities. The candidate will be responsible for generating formal written reports based on assessment activities.
- Master’s degree in psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Human Services, Nursing, or another behavioral science acceptable.
- Minimum of 3 years of post-baccalaureate experience working with children and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree candidates with appropriate levels of experience will be considered.
- Bilingual persons encouraged to apply.
- Position requires occasional weekend and evening on-call duties.
- Flexibility a plus.
Benefits offered to full time qualified employees to include; medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, Life insurance, Long term disability, Workers Compensation, and Employee Assistance Program.
The Children's Advocacy Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Programs: Child Protection Team/Medical Services, Family Alliance, Parenting Education, Pine Manor After-School/Summer Program, East United Way House.
Our service areas include Lee, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte Counties (not all programs are available in all counties).