The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL is a busy non-profit agency in Fort Myers. At the CAC, we assess and treat children believed to have been physically or sexually abused or are at-risk of such abuse. We offer abuse determination services as well as therapeutic counseling, parenting education and prevention programs in Lee, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte Counties. CAC is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Director of Operations. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer as an integral member of the management team, the Director of Operations will be responsible for planning, developing, and managing clinical and prevention services and quality management. The Director of Operations has a proven record of accomplishment performing and managing programs and activities that support our mission, vision, and values.
- Participates in the development of the agency’s strategic plan.
- Oversees the daily operations of programs under the guidance of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develops and oversees the agency’s quality assurance/management plan.
- Directly manages three or more directors/supervisors.
- Works closely with the management team to ensure children and their families seeking services are provided with timely, quality, and effective services.
- Responsible for grant applications, managing contracts, preparing and analyzing monthly management and performance reports, and statistics while maintaining compliance with all funding sources.
- Manages budgets and works with other members of the executive management team to increase revenue and control expenses.
- Maintains knowledge and an understanding of child abuse and offender treatment under Florida statues.
- Assists in the development and provides direction for implementation of agency policies and procedures.
- Works closely with other agencies in the community; attends meetings and events and participates in community awareness.
This position requires a Master’s degree in a human services related field. Knowledge of the Children’s Advocacy Center’s mission, vision and programming. Licensed or licensed eligible Florida Mental Health Counselor or Social Worker is preferred. Three years of administrative and supervisory experience and Human Resources experience required.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL is an equal opportunity employer.