The Children’s Advocacy Center of SWFL (CAC) is a busy non-for-profit agency in Fort Myers. At CAC, we assess and treat children believed to have been physically or sexually abused or are at-risk of such abuse. We offer abuse determination services as well as therapeutic counseling, parenting education and prevention programs in Lee, Hendry, Glades and Charlotte Counties. CAC is currently seeking a bilingual Clinical Therapist to work in our Fort Myers office and travel to our off-site locations in Hendry, Glades and Charlotte Counties. This position will provide counseling services to children, adolescents and/or families in an individual or group setting regarding psychological or emotional problems as a result of physical, sexual, emotional abuse and/or domestic violence. Individual must have at least one year clinical counseling experience providing treatment to sexually abused children and their families. Individual must also be licensed or licensed eligible, reliable and detail oriented.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology or other behavioral science.
- At least one year experience working with children and trauma; providing treatment to sexually abused children and their families.
- Licensed or Licensed eligible.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual required.
- Have a driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Be willing to travel to out-lying locations.
The Children's Advocacy Center of SWFL, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or other behavior science. Upon hire the therapist must be licensed or become licensed within two years of hire by the Florida Business and Professional Regulations.
Please indicate your salary requirements when submitting your resume.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Bereavement Plan.
- Dental Insurance.
- Flextime Scheduling.
- Health Insurance.
- Jury Duty Leave.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Military Leave.
- Sick Leave Benefits.
- Sick Buy Out (if available).
- Vacation Benefits.
- Vision Care Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Fort Myers, FL 33901 (Required).
- Licensed or licensed eligible Master Social Worker (Required).
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).